[occi-wg] Virtual meeting for OCCI-WG at OGF 32?

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:27:02 CDT 2011

Dear OCCI working group,

As you know, we strongly encourage attendance at OGF events to get our
community to overlap with each other in person as much as possible and
to encourage progress on milestones and work items.  Having people
attend the events assures that they will be active methods of making
progress in our community.  It si also almost the only method that we
have to ensure that the IP agreement has been signed for each session
by all participants in a discussion at an event.

That having been said, at this meeting only I happen to plan to bring
a videoconferencing system and can make access available to the OCCI
working group through a desktop to H.323 system bridge that operates
on resources that can be accessed for free.  I could, if desired, put
together a video meeting that would allow you to meet remotely for
this event.  Phone bridging to this system is also available.

If this is of interest, please let me know and I will explore the
options.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :