[occi-wg] Fwd: [ogf-board] OCCI Wikipedia entry

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:28:12 CDT 2011

Hi group,

Comments from Craig Lee and a diagram are included below.  I also
would like to see links to more implementations if possible, or a
clarification of the criteria for inclusion into the table.  (I
realize there is a bigger list of implementations on the occi-wg site,
but we need to make clear why some have been listed here.)

We need to balance the "fact-based, reference-based" encyclopedia
wikipedia style against the need for accurate content on the current
status of the protocol and effort.  Just my opinion here... the more
we can tie to external references, the better.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: