[occi-wg] Introduction

Ross Cooney ross.cooney at stormmq.com
Tue Jan 18 12:22:20 CST 2011

Hi List,

My name is Ross Cooney and I work for StormMQ, a cloud based message queue
based around the open AMQP standard. We are members of the AMQP working
group and very interested in open standards.

I am interested in getting to understand the OCCI and how we can help. I
will attend the conference call tomorrow, I am happy to give a brief
introduction to the skills of the StormMQ team to see if we can help in any
way.

Cheers,

Ross Cooney

Commercial Director

 <mailto:ross.cooney at StormMQ.com> ross.cooney at StormMQ.com

StormMQ Limited

UK Office:

Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN,
United Kingdom

Telephone:   08453 712 567

Registered office:

78 Broomfield Road, Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1SS, United Kingdom

StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number
07175657

StormMQ.com