[occi-wg] OCCI testing tutorial and q on use with secured services

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Mon Jan 10 09:53:44 CST 2011

Quite a suitable workshop would be WS-REST [1]. Submission is however a
little short: 31st Jan. I'd also second Alex's suggestion on blogs etc. I
would add that we can publish any suitable blog post (max. 500 words) from
community members on their work with OCCI.

Andy

[1] http://ws-rest.org/2011/cfp