[occi-wg] Cloud Standards Plug Fest - April 19th-21st, Planning meeting next Tuesday 1/11

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 09:52:54 CST 2011

I'll be there..

The OCCI implementation will need some heavy lifting to bring it up to
spec. The current OCCI HTTP specification is out for comment, but should
be close enough to build against. The real work will be taking the
document centric application work flow of open nebula and move it to the
high fidelity OCCI rpc.  I'll take a look at this and have a report
early next week.

-gary