[occi-wg] OCCI testing tutorial and q on use with secured services

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Tue Jan 4 03:40:52 CST 2011

Indeed a good idea - will try to create such a thingy soon.

BTW. I have tested using my implementation with SSL activated. Had it
running with GSI-Authz also a while back. Currently I do not support
that anymore (I changed the framework in the background). But at least I
can verify that it can be done :-)

Cheers,

-Thijs