[occi-wg] Fwd: US Federal Cloud Computing strategy

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Feb 9 09:07:31 CST 2011

Dear colleagues,

You may be interested in the US Federal CIO's Cloud Strategy document, just released as attached below.

There is an ongoing standards cataloging and development process being coordinated by NIST also, as described in recently sent links.  Please consider participating to the degree that makes sense to you based on your projects.

We also have engagement with several cloud projects in the US also, and are interested in extending this engagement throughout our organization where it makes sense.  Please look this over and let me know your thoughts.

Alan

Begin forwarded message: