[occi-wg] Need more on implementations

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:01:38 CST 2011

Dear OCCI WG:

Please take a look at the NIST table as it has evolved for cloud
interfaces at:

http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/CloudInterfaceCatalog

I would like to promote some of the implementations in the list from
"in progress" to "available" and add links to downloadable
implementations that can be used.

The links there are from following ones on the occi-wg.org site.  Are
there any updates?  Can we firm up some of the references to existing
implementations?

(This is important, as many people will make real-world decisions
based on this and other related lists like this.)

Thanks,

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :