[occi-wg] CDMI, OVF and OCCI whitepaper

Fermín Galán Márquez fermin at tid.es
Tue Aug 23 10:36:30 CDT 2011

Hi,

In http://occi-wg.org/2011/05/25/occi-at-dmtf-apts is read:

"The OCCI working group started the development of an informational white paper on the integration of CDMI, OVF and OCCI. The document can be seen as one (and maybe a first step) for close collaboration of the OCCI working groups with other standards in the cloud space.

Please stay tuned for an update on the Whitepaper."

The post was published in May 25th this year (3 months ago) and I wonder if the whitepaper was finally published or, otherwise, is there any update in the publication plan/date, please.

Thanks!

Best regards,

------
Fermín

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.