[occi-wg] Server Management by OCCI

Amine Ghrab ghrab.amine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 04:34:03 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm developing an OCCI client to OpenNebula and would like to get more
details about some points.

How do we manage a host through OCCI, I mean a VM is handled as a compute
resource, but If we want to manage the whole server in a similar way to the
command "*onehost*" what is the representation ?

The second point is about the parsing of the response. Json and XML are not
available yet. It's currently returned as plain/text, Is there sample parser
?

The last point is about integration, I'm interested especially in CDMI
integration with OCCI. Is there an existing implementation ?

Best Regards.

Amine