[occi-wg] Security Considerations section lost again...

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Apr 12 23:54:41 CDT 2011

Folks,

it seems that, in the final documents that have been published, the sections on "Security Considerations" that Andre and I wrote during the Taipei OGF are missing again. Since this was a major concern during PC, it is a bit of a pity that the text is lost on the way again.

I felt free and updated the corresponding sections in the document sources. Could either of the chairs check with our AD whether (and how) we could do an errata release, and coordinate with Greg, our chief editor?

Best,
Alexander