[occi-wg] Query uniqueness

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:03:13 CDT 2011

Hi Thijs,

Thanks for the pointer to the guidelines.. I think we need to be a
little more rigid than generic web technologies. We just need to
identify issues and develop practices to resolve them. Once technology
and practices are defined they can be made testable for certification by
independent services or govt agencies.

-gary