[occi-wg] Its all about Location, location, location

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Apr 7 03:22:48 CDT 2011

Hi Gary,

even for multi-tenant systems, this shouldn't be a problem: GETting the location path should only give back those resources that are supposed to be visible to the customer. Even more: from the specs perspective, noone prevents an implementor from giving back different locations, depending on the principal of the GET request (at least that's how I would interpret it).

-Alexander