[occi-wg] Validating the Cloud on, well, the Cloud

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Sat Apr 2 14:55:17 CDT 2011

Nice work!

Ran the tests on my occi-py demo and got some unexpected failures. Thijs
standalone test-program works fine.

I did some digging and it appears some of the tests does not properly
specify 'Accept: text/occi' where header rendering is expected. text/plain
is the default now. Just to verify I changed back to text/occi as the
default in my demo and then the tests went through.

/Ralf