[occi-wg] Action items from concall...

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Wed Sep 1 10:03:34 CDT 2010

Hi,

We need to get the Link stuff fixed - so deadline for any comments is
next Wednesday. Have a look at the Wiki for the current writings.

If possible we want to discuss the network section of the specification
on next week's concall. Proposals and input like the document Gyula
wrote are more than welcome.

To remind you all: We are trying to have the next revision of the
specification done by OGF 30 - So by end of September we need to have
all technical stuff fixes so we can focus und editorial stuff.

Thanks to everybody for contributing and making this happen!

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch
Senior Software Engineer Grid and Cloud Technology

http://www.nohuddleoffense.de/ - http://www.twitter.com/befreax