[occi-wg] Reminder: concall today at 10am EDT, 4pm CET, 3pm BST

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Wed Sep 1 06:58:24 CDT 2010

Thijs,

Please also add the following items to the agenda:

- New core schemas and where to define them. I.e.
http://http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/core#{resource,link,action}.
- Rename existing schemas as suggested by Alexendar:
http://http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/resource# is removed in favor of
http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/infrastructure#{compute,storage,network}.
- OCCI recommendations for Content-type "text/plain" and
"application/json". HTTP Header rendering is a good thing, it should stay.
However, Headers are sometimes difficult to work with so how about an OCCI
RECOMMENDED plain-text and json format which basically duplicates the
header information but presents it in a way that is easier to parse?
- And the new Link Header rendering proposal of course.

regards, Ralf