[occi-wg] Infrastructure Templates (was: OS Templates)

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Thu Oct 7 06:44:14 CDT 2010

Indeed, that is the way I had it until we changed it after a discussion on
IRC if you remember :D

Now, read section "4.1.2 Categories" in Core. In order to allow the
template Category to relate to a base type Category this section must be
changed. Doing so however may (depending on how it is redefined) remove
the distinction between a Category defining a sub-type of Kind and a
Category used to assign tags to Kind _instances_.

regards, Ralf