[occi-wg] OCCI Core

medhioub houssem.medhioub at it-sudparis.eu
Wed Nov 17 17:55:56 CST 2010

It looks clean and clear (for both Core and Infrastructure).
Nice work guys :-)

B.R.
Houssem

On 11/17/2010 06:54 PM, Edmonds, AndrewX wrote:
> FYI: Those cut off times for ML comments is 5pm EST (11pm CET)

Houssem MEDHIOUB
PhD and Research Engineer
Wireless Networks and Multimedia Services Department(RS2M)
TELECOM&  Management SudParis
9 rue Charles Fourier
91011 EVRY Cedex, France
Phone(fixe)  : +33(0)1 60 76 44 23