[occi-wg] OCCI Infrastructure

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Wed Nov 17 09:55:48 CST 2010

We'll be eager to hear from you! J

From: occi-wg-bounces at ogf.org [mailto:occi-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of
Adrian Cole
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:11 PM
To: Ralf Nyren
Cc: occi-wg at ogf.org
Subject: Re: [occi-wg] OCCI Infrastructure

+1 this spec looks very clean.  I'll have more feedback when I have my hands
dirty in it (as is often the case).

Cheers,
-Adrian
jclouds

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 3:59 PM, Ralf Nyren <ralf at nyren.net> wrote:

Hi all,

The OCCI Infrastructure document has received a major update now and your
comments would be appreciated.

Since we are on a tight schedule I must ask you to submit your comments by
end of tomorrow Thursday at the very latest. If nothing critical shows up
this document will go into public comment on Friday.

regards, Ralf