[occi-wg] OCCI Core ready for public comment version

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Nov 11 08:20:17 CST 2010

Well, also various types are FUBAR. Anyway, the XMI model is probably rather incomplete in terms of type imports and the like, and -- in its current state -- is probably not suitable for roundtrip engineering.

Would be great if someone could volunteer for polishing this towards a fully compliant XMI model, with all the gory details...

I certainly won't.

-Alexander