[occi-wg] Link relation Search

Pedro Gonçalves pedro.goncalves at terradue.com
Thu Nov 4 13:58:55 CDT 2010

Hi all

in the section 1.4.2.1 (Querying) the example defines a link with relation search and then shows a response message with the mime-type application/occi

shouldn't this be instead application/opensearchdescription+xml and return a opensearch description document (according to references in table 3)

regards

Pedro