[occi-wg] Cloud Demo call now

Krishna Sankar (ksankar) ksankar at cisco.com
Thu May 20 09:17:18 CDT 2010

a)      As you know we are having the weekly meeting.

b)      We had a successful demo work at the SNIA lab in Colorado Springs last month. We have the machines there as well as the CDMI RI working there. We will have another meeting June 2-4.

c)       CDMI RI has the basic primitives - container (Scott), capabilities(Mark) and a file based object store(Krishna), getting ready for the demo. Gary is working on the OCCI part, progressing well. Michael & team has made good progress on the client side -  we saw them making calls into the CDMI RI on COS.

d)      I have started working on the demo slide set to wrap around the demo. Will discuss further in two weeks.

This is a quick summary. Mark/Gary/Michael, pl add more details.

Cheers

<k/>