[occi-wg] OCCI XML scheme status?

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Sat May 15 05:18:26 CDT 2010

Hi,

Right now Andy (Edmonds) and Gary (Mazzaferro) are working on this
topic. Especially with an eye on RDFa and XHTML5. I doubt that there
will be something ready within the next 2 weeks, since both are pretty
busy right now.

Cheers,

-Thijs

(http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/occi-wg/2010-March/001682.html).