[occi-wg] Job/Scheduling parameters related to energy efficient scheduling in OCCI

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Tue Mar 30 06:07:36 CDT 2010

You might want to take a look at the work done a few years ago in GSA-RG and recently in GRAAP-WG on this topic.

There is a document on "Scheduling Attributes" in the document store of GSA-RG, which specifies various attributes that you mentioned, and some. This might be a good starting point for taking up older, more or less abandoned work and follow up on the basis of a real use case.

Recently, GRAAP-WG has been working on an Advance Reservation profile for WS-Agreement, which basically is WS-* agnostic and just plain XML.

Let me know if you have problems to find the documents.

Also, I would welcome if you would cc: me, since scheduling-related issues are my key research area.

Best,
Alexander