[occi-wg] OCCI Editor Getting Started Guide (docs/README.txt)

Christopher Smith csmith at platform.com
Mon Mar 29 12:14:44 CDT 2010

I would imagine that achieving consensus on various issues related to the
OCCI spec should be one of the important things for the OCCI-WG to be doing
right now, as the version 1.0 specification is now out of public comment and
is in the final stages before becoming a GFD. This most definitely includes
the issue of copyright/license of the final GFD, and just because Sam
Johnston decides he¹s done with the conversation does not indicate consensus
in the group and/or the organization.

-- Chris