[occi-wg] OCCI Editor Getting Started Guide (docs/README.txt)

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun Mar 28 10:38:31 CDT 2010

Thijs,

Haven't we got a spec to finish? I wasn't even able to sit through the last
weekly call because it veered so far off course (granted I had a filthy
headache at the time courtesy a nasty flu), but I see little value in
wasting what little volunteer time we have when it seems pretty clear we're
at an impasse on the copyright issue.

Sam