[occi-wg] Use Case Scenarios

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Jul 8 09:49:14 CDT 2010

Apologies for the delay in reply,

Any of the descriptions are as text (God knows why I dumped as PDF :-D).
The PDF's of use case scenarios can easily be inserted into presentations, they being a graphics vector format. I'll get about to placing SVG versions of those.

Gary, are you willing to take one of the scenarios and represent using OCCI header request responses?

Andy