[occi-wg] Use Case Scenarios

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Wed Jul 7 10:47:51 CDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm looking for volunteers!
Do any of you have time (only 1-2 hours) to try a doing a use case scenario [1]? If you do, the goal is to express each scenario using OCCI HTTP Header rendering request and responses. I have already done the 1st two so you can use my 2 examples as a guide and basis.

This is important so that we can test the current OCCI model and discover any inconsistencies or deficiencies. The results of these use case scenarios will be used as input to not only the OCCI model but also in explicating the API.

Thanks,

Andy

[1] http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/ExamplesUseCaseScenarios

PS: If anyone has question regarding this or in general please note that I will be on holidays from the 9th.

Intel Ireland Limited (Branch)
Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland
Registered Number: E902934