[occi-wg] One doubt about OCCI

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:26:30 CST 2010

Hi,

Not to seem biased towards OVF, libVirt and openNebula  also has a
comparable XML descriptor format. Each have their own strengths,
although OVF is now under development an accredited standards body.
There are other more mature and broader descriptive formats including
CIM, UML/XMI and formats by others.

gary