[occi-wg] A6 and OCCI

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun Feb 28 19:38:31 CST 2010

Mohamed,

Interesting question, though at this time there is no formal connection
between the two beyond a few common participants (including myself - WG
secretary for OCCI and [very] interested party for A6). It's safe to assume
that they will be compatible, though exploring opportunities for
collaboration as we did with SNIA for CDMI would be a good idea. To that end
I have copied the OCCI-WG mailing list.

Sam