[occi-wg] Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Simplified OCCI VM lifecycle diagram]

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:15:16 CST 2010

Sam,

On the occi-wg call last week, we agreed to provide a reference model.
 Whether this needs to be normative or otherwise is TBD.  But, we need
to show folks a recommended model to implement, in order to increase
understanding and bring in adopters.  Those adopters whose models
differ from the example could either implement their own model with
OCCI's protocol, or get involved in the community to adapt the
recommended model.

alexis