[occi-wg] Organizing the OGF 27 event

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue Feb 9 02:46:32 CST 2010

Hi @all,

I'm pleased to announce that a interim schedule for the OGF28 event is
available here:

http://www.ogf.org/gf/event_schedule/index.php?event_id=15

As you can see there are a number of OCCI related sessions. First of all
a group presentation session on Wednesday morning. Also on Wednesday are
two session about OpenNebula, one of them exclusively about OCCI and
ONE.

On Thursday there will be two session for group discussion where we can
talk about the spec, discuss use cases, further directions, roadmaps
etc.

What I would now like to know is who will be able to join us at OGF28
and who wants to give a presentation during our first session?
Presumably there will be an update/introduction presentation in the
beginning followed by presentations from the group - so if you're
interested feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com