[occi-wg] OCCI testing tutorial and q on use with secured services

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Mon Dec 20 16:52:27 CST 2010

How about an OCCI testing tutorial using some of the deployed instances as an example?  A starting point might be the tool at the following link.  (Version 2.3.3 released today.)

Project:
rest-client - Project Hosting on Google Code

Link:
http://code.google.com/p/rest-client/

I'd also like to see a test with SSL-secured httpd services, preferably in a GSI AuthZ or other user cert-secured context.  I know this will be trivial but I'd just like to see if anyone has done it in a deployed context to date.  Any links?

Thanks,
Alan

P.S.: Please ignore the auto-reply message - I'm reading messages on this topic this holiday...