[occi-wg] Revisiting Fat Links

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Tue Aug 17 21:16:27 CDT 2010

In trying to digest all the link traffic (great stuff by the way) - can
we perhaps assume that any POST or PUT operation would never destroy
links.  Then, for removal of links, perhaps a separate DELETE call to
the resource that specifies (somehow) only the deletion of the listed
links is removed?  Sorry if I've missed a comment about that already.