[occi-wg] HTTP Header Serialization Format, use of Attribute header

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Fri Aug 13 05:15:00 CDT 2010

If there are no objections I say we reintroduce the Attribute header.

I can update the wiki page (HTTPHeaderRendering) accordingly. I then
suggest we use it as a basis for discussion at the conference call next
Wednesday and if you decide to decline the change we can just revert back
to the old version.

regards, Ralf