[occi-wg] Link attribute changes?

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Sun Aug 8 05:50:43 CDT 2010

Hi all,

In the specification refinements found in the wiki the Core & Models
document [1] appears to change the Link attributes specification.

In the docbook spec (rev 164 from SVN) a link to an associated resource
looks like this:

Link: </storage/disk1>;
       rel="http://purl.org/occi/kind#storage";
       title="Quorum Disk"

I.e. the "rel" attribute specifies the Resource scheme.

In the wiki [1] however, another attribute named "target" is described as:
    "The Kind to which the Link points to."
(I suspect Kind should be Resource here)

Am I interpreting the document correctly to say that the new Link format
would look like this instead:

Link: </storage/disk1>;
       target="http://schemas.ggf.org/occi/resource#storage";
       title="Quorum Disk"