[occi-wg] Logistics for Staging Event 4/28 to 4/30/2010

Hope Hines hope.hines at olocity.com
Wed Apr 21 11:38:19 CDT 2010

All,

The first staging for the Joint Cloud Demo will be from April 28 to 30, 2010
at the SNIA Technology Center in Colorado Springs, CO.

Current Daily Schedule:

-          9 to 9:30am MDT - Kick off Meeting for the Day

-          9:30am to 4:30pm MDT - work on set up & testing of demo

-          4:30 to 5pm MDT - End of Day Status Meeting

For hotel information and driving directions to the SNIA Technology Center,
please visit http://www.snia.org/tech_activities/tech_center/visitor_info/ .
Please note that the SNIA Technology Center has moved to 4410 ArrowsWest
Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 and has a new phone number (719-694-1380).

Please complete the doodle poll at http://www.doodle.com/g68t4f8p6xtq8frc

for registering for the Joint Cloud Demo Staging event, so we have enough
food and beverages for everyone.  Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Thank you,

Hope

Olocity Corporation