[occi-wg] Upcoming OGF 27 OCCI sessions

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 14 06:40:56 CDT 2009

Hi @all,

As you might know OGF27 will take place next month (October 12-16, 2009)
in Banff, Alberta, Canada. For all details visit: http://ogf.org/OGF27/

During this one week event I requested 2 sessions for OCCI. Now I would
like to know who is coming to Banff and maybe can present something. As
you know OGF27 is one of the major milestones in OCCI since we intent to
present one of the fist Cloud Standards - OCCI.

During those two seesions we will present and discuss the OCCI
specification. I will try to provide a dial-in option as well.

In the first session I want to give a short presentation about OCCI as
an introduction followed up by some presentations from external people.
Maybe OGF, OpenNebula or similar.

Stefan Schulz already volunteered to present ETSI. I would also like to
request you to state your interest in presenting.

After this informal presentations I would like to present the
Specification. Discussions can then be held in a second session
afterwards.

So please state your interest in presenting or just if you are coming.
So maybe I'm not the only OCCI representative over there :-)

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com