[occi-wg] Note: GridForge is currenty done

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Fri Sep 4 10:30:30 CDT 2009

Hi @all,

Again sorry for the inconvenience. Until OGF27 we will use the Google
Code Project for the source code of the documents. Your can find it
here:

http://code.google.com/p/occi/

Please keep in mind that OGF IPR still apply! We'll use this temporary
solution to get the specification done till OGF27.

All the best,

-Thijs