[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Tue Oct 20 11:56:01 CDT 2009

Adrian,

We don't vote... we discuss our way to consensus and escalate if we
fail.

Anyway I've had enough for one day/lifetime and I've got a house full
of furniture to build tonight. I do wonder how many people here have
actually bothered to read the spec and understand the issues though -
if you haven't already then please do so now and speak up if anything
doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone