[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:49:41 CDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 6:08 PM, Andre Merzky <andre at merzky.net> wrote:
> Quoting [Alexis Richardson] (Oct 19 2009):
>
>> Does anyone have any alternative suggestions?  We need a simple model
>> for reaching consensus here, that grows the community and adoption.
>
> Suggestion:
>
>  - agree on one editing backend (google docs/mercury) (like now)
>
>  - anybody can edit (after registration) (like now)

Thanks Andre.  I agree with most of your points but not the above
point, unless you mean "anyone can work on an edit and present it".
But, I think the model where the draft can be changed at any time by
anyone has led to difficulties and confusion (certainly on my part) as
to what is "going on".

alexis