[occi-wg] confusion about status of link / headers

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:25:18 CDT 2009

Leaving aside the when and how in relation to OGF 27 specifically, we
cannot claim that unilateral changes are supported by the group if
they are not supported by the group.  I am very concerned about this.
We of course don't want to ignore innovative proposals, but we need to
build consensus around them before inclusion in the spec.

Suggestions for a good way forward are solicited..

alexis