[occi-wg] Changes to the occi-infrastructure.xml

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 02:00:42 CDT 2009

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know I committed changes to the storage
section of the occi-infrastructure.xml

The changes included the proposed changes emailed to the group on
9/22/2009 11:47 PM

There was the addition of a "class" attribute with enumerated values
"volatile" and "maintained". The attribute was included to define a
storage based on amazon's compute model where data on storage can
disappear as soon as the VM is switched "off" even though the VM is
still configured.  Thanks to Richard Davies for bringing that to our
attention. :-)

Also a normative modification was made to the attribute tables. I added
a column indicating whether attributes are Mandatory or Optional.

cheers
gary