[occi-wg] What happened to occi-infrastructure ?

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 01:29:29 CDT 2009

Hi,

I just down loaded the occi-infrastructure. I have some concerns with
the changes.

1) Networking: Critical network attributes, gateway and netmask, have
been removed.
2) Networking: I don't remember any discussion or consensus on removing
these attributes.
3) Storage: Storage/disk speed was added to the attributes. We had
discussed and gained consensus early on NOT to include quality of
service metrics like storage performance
4) Storage: References to wikipedia has been added as informative
reference. Wikipedia is not qualified reference, especially for storage
of storage quality of service. This should be stricken front the document.

cheers,

gary