[occi-wg] help needed & this weeks OCCI concall

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Tue Oct 6 01:20:31 CDT 2009

Thanks for helping! - very much appreciated - I'll have a look.

@All do not hesitate to commit any changes...there is always a roll-back
feature in the repository :-)

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com