[occi-wg] OpenNebula Cloud Announcement

Sam Johnston samj at samj.net
Sun Nov 22 18:02:06 CST 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 5:01 AM, Michael Behrens
<michael.behrens at r2ad.com>wrote:

> Excellent...something that we can use to code test clients. :)
>
> PS: Glad to hear that the F2F was fruitful as well (sorry I could not
> make it)

Yes we had a very productive day with little contention. Andy and I spent
Saturday working on OCCI as well and I've just got back to France now.

One of the key themes was semantic web and how best to make information
available to that community. Keep an eye out for an experimental native RDF
rendering that could prove fertile ground for future development. In the
mean time though, focusing on getting the spec up to scratch this week for
group comment next week and public comment thereafter.