[occi-wg] OCCI F2F meeting, location details

Thilo Kielmann kielmann at cs.vu.nl
Tue Nov 17 09:26:16 CST 2009

Dear all,

I am happy to host the OCCI F2F meeting this coming friday.

We will be meeting on the campus of Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam.
W&N Building. The meeting room will be P4.23.

Please see http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/directions/ for directions.

Within the building, there should be signs posted from the entrance
(shown on the campus map on my above web page) to the meeting room.

Finding it should be easy, though. Rule of thumb: Get to level 4
(by stairs of elevator), then walk towards the P corridor, then look for P4.23.

See you coming friday!

Thilo Kielmann
--
Thilo Kielmann                                 http://www.cs.vu.nl/~kielmann/