[occi-wg] who is coming to the F2F

Roger Menday roger.menday at uk.fujitsu.com
Mon Nov 16 11:26:14 CST 2009

+1

(I am planning an overnight on Friday evening, so happy if the
discussions slip into the evening)

regards,
Roger

On 16 Nov 2009, at 10:54, Thijs Metsch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just two short questions/polls:
>
> * If you're coming to the F2F on Friday meeting send a small +1 to the
> list, so we know and we can plan.
>
> * If you're unable to join us in person but would like to discuss
> something we can open the conference bridge :-) If you would like to
> discuss something send the topic and the best suitable time
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Thijs
>
> --
> Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
> http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
> http://www.twitter.com/befreax
> Software Engineer Cloud, Grid and Virtualization
> Sun Microsystems GmbH
> Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
> D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com

Roger Menday (PhD)
<roger.menday at uk.fujitsu.com>

Senior Researcher, Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 208 606 4534

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan and McAfee Groupshield does
 not guarantee that it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is
 virus-free.