[occi-wg] XHTML5 Rendering Proposal...

Roger Menday roger.menday at uk.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 11 14:28:54 CST 2009

hi All,

Yes, this is good stuff. Seems like a good direction for OCCI to be
going in. The combination of REST and RDF is a powerful one for many
different kinds of Web API, and not just OCCI.

Attached is a screenshot when one of the RDFa bookmarklets from
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/HTML/rdfa-bookmarklet/
... is activated on Andy's HTML.

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan and McAfee Groupshield does
 not guarantee that it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is
 virus-free.