[occi-wg] Agenda for tomorrows meeting @OGF (1:30pm EDT)

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed May 27 09:35:55 CDT 2009

Hi guys,

This is the current agenda for tomorrows meeting. There will be 5
presentations:

0. Introduction to OCCI - Thijs Metsch
1. Alexander Papaspyrou
2. Tino Vazquez (via skype)
3. Augusto Ciuffoletti (via skype)
4. Richard Davies (via skype)

The first session takes place from 1:30pm till 3pm. The second session
will be from 3:30pm till 5pm. The second session is for an open group
discussion. All times are given for the EDT timezone. To match it up
with your timezone visit:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

We'll use the same teleconference bridge as usual. Please see:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.occi-wg/wiki/TeleconferenceCalls

To all presenters: if you haven't done already can you send me the
slides? Or at least the conrete titles So I can update the ogf pages
accordingly? That would be great! Thanks in advance!

All the best,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com